We are recruiting for a Plasma Cutting Operative to operate our new Plasma cutting machine.
Job Type: Full-time (Day-Shift)
Duties will include:
- Operate Plasma cutting machine to cut steel to the required specification.
- Set up and monitor cutting programmes - checking parts with respective drawings and amending parameters when necessary.
- Inspect and measure finished products and compare them with requirements to determine if the process has been completed properly.
- Meet set targets whilst working on the production line.
- Adhere to strict quality targets
- Complete daily safety checks to ensure machine and work equipment is in good working order and comply with all Health and Safety Regulations.
- Work as part of a team to develop continuous improvement.
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong communication skills
- A problem solving approach to tasks
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to effectively plan and control your daily workload
- The ability to read and understand technical drawings
- The ability to work to targets and be fully dependable and reliable
- Use of initiative and work with minimal supervision
- Previous experience operating a Plasma. (Please note training can be provided.)
- Company pension
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- Monday to Friday
- GCSE or equivalent (required)
Please apply online: