We are looking to hire a hard-working and skilled fitter to fit, and assemble our balers, compactors and conveyors. You should be able to collaborate with other Fitters on large-scale projects. To be successful as a fitter, you should be detail-oriented, focused, and competent at interpreting engineering drawings. Ultimately, an exceptional fitter should be able to safely use hand and power tools as well as demonstrate excellent analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- Reading and understanding engineering drawings to determine the specifications of the components to be constructed.
- Inspecting fabricated components to ensure that they are the correct size.
- Conducting testing procedures on systems to determine they are working correctly and determine root cause of any malfunctions.
- Replacing damaged or defective structural components as needed.
- Following all company processes, procedures and work instructions
- Adhering to all work-site safety rules and regulations.
- Proven experience working as a fitter.
- The ability to use hand and power tools.
- The ability to interpret engineering drawings for mechanical systems.
- The ability to concentrate for extended periods.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, time management, and organizational skills.
- Company pension
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- Monday to Friday
Please apply online below. Alternatively you can call: 028 8776 7030.